Thursday, January 1, 2009

Azam 2008??

Azam 2008 ni di ambil di sini

1. Firstly i would like to brush-up on my photography hobby and go from beginner to hardcore!

2. Enough of immitations..I would like to own a designer bag. Pick LV or Coach?

3. Gonna start my new routine. Going to my spa visits every month for my facial.

4. Get a dentist appointment for the braces. Gila horror bab nak pakai braces ni tapi thn 2008 kena overcome the fear. FEAR FACTOR!

I think thats gonna be more that enough to achieve in a years time. New year resolution is suppose to be achievable, if not why do you opt to have one?


**********************

azam no 1 - itu blum lagi tercapai sepenuhnye tapi dah ada followers la mintak aku tolong ajar depa guna DSLR..

azam no 2 - I don't own an LV but i own an LC purse! hahahaha :))

azam no 3 - takde masa la benda ni. kalau nak bersungguh sungguh pun pegi spa ni duit pun kena berkepuk kepuk la baru boleh fulfill. cancel je la azam ni utk tahun depan..mmg tidak memenuhi syarat.

azam no 4 - sudah pasang braces since April. Its my birthday present to myself. April tahun depan cukup la 12 bulan pasang braces. Lepas tu boleh countdown pulak time nak bukak braces tu..hehehe.. lepas ni i will get my PEARLY smiles...yeay!!! **mission halfway accomplished!

2 Comments:

Blogger yatispeed said...

way to go, girl!!
is that me the follower of the dlsr user??

January 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Catz said...

kau salah sorang dari mereka.

February 19, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home