Friday, March 6, 2009

HATE

i wonder why someone have so much hate in her life.

I try to apologise and forgive everyone who hurt me but i juz can't find a reason for myself to hate someone for a long period of time. i might be angry at you for a week but i can't be angry at you for the rest of my life.

Someone i know has been hating me for almost 3 years now. I do hate her too but right now i juz ignore her cuz i feel that the more you hate a person the more energy is use in your body. The angry/hate energy is eating me from inside. Its not healthy. It us a bad aura.

This particular person sees that i am not that badly affected and she goes to the extend of hurting my friends too. I pity my friends. They have to put up to her sarcasm and nasty remarks and not forgetting the 'name calling' juz like the kindergarten children. I think my niece pun is not capable to call someone a PIG.

I think the more you hate a person the more pressure you're putting inside your body. Its toxic. Sooner or later you will die because of hatred.

I am not a nasty person but i am capable of praying to God and ask him to teach this person a lesson. Doa-doa org yg teranaya itu cepat dimakbulkan oleh Allah. I have done it b4 and i have seen the results, at least the person learns a valueable lesson. Although they are learning it the hard way.

Well, enough said. I'll leave a mental note for myself. Pls Ainul forgive everyone who have hurt you and who are hurting you right now. Hope they will repent from what they have done to others. I will try my best to not hurt others too mentally or physically. Insyallah.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger yatispeed said...

i knew her...just ignore her..she's just like a cancer, eating others from the inside.

March 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Catz said...

benci la...but wat to do...juz have to bear with it.

March 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home