Monday, November 2, 2009

Have Been BeeZee Bee...

wow, i think its been ages since i last updated my blog. I was so lazy and too many things happen that keep me bz and cannot update my blog..

To start off with:

1. Selamat hari raya!! Maaf Zahir & Batin.

2. On 7 Oct 2009 my dear Granma pass away.

3. On 4 Oct 2009, i was woken up by my sister's sms saying that her neighbour's house is on fire.

4. On 22 Oct 2009 my parents left for Haj.

Yeah, i have been quite bz here and there for open houses, funeral, tahlil, and kenduri here and there. Life has its own up and down. I am recovering for the lost of love ones. Mending my life. Stitching everything back to normal.

I hope i will be back on my feet soon.

Take care!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home