Monday, January 5, 2009

Accidents do happen...

Today is a morning drowsy dazy driving day to work while listening to Hotfm. I was about to reach BESRAYA sg. besi at that time when a kancil in front of me suddently wanted to ramp the kelisa on the left beside it on the highway. Lucky, i was keeping my car to car distant *always. I was aware that the kancil was loosing control of her car and it was still trying to control the car. I brake a little to signal the other cars behind me to drive slower also. Suddently the kancil reach a halt. I stopped behind the kancil. I wanted to get down and ask the driver is she ok or not and to tell her to pull over and call the BESRAYA rescue team to come and check the car. While i was still hesitating to do so the kancil drive off and stop at the far left road. I continue to drive to the office.

I was thinking that this is the second time i experience that kind of thing. I manage to control the situation. I do believe that driving at the right speed and beware of your distance between the car in front of you can really make a lot of difference. Call me lembab if you want or lurus bendul..but i don't care. At least i save lives today and you..? what's your contribution for today?

1 Comments:

Blogger yatispeed said...

i agree with u, ainul. sometimes people are being selfish and won't admit it. but as u said, i prefer being called lembab or whatsoever, but atleast everyone is safe with the way we drive. no need to main cucuk2 on the road, potong sana sini cilok2..what the heck?! the police also didn't take action if we report it to them via sms..

January 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home